Monday, September 14, 2015

My Brain Sometimes Alarms Me

This fell off of my deconstructed capris the other day:


The thought occurred to me that maybe I should use it to bedazzle my butt plug...
        …
        … …
        … … … 
                  okay, maybe not…

But I certainly got a kick out of imagining the look on his face!

9 comments:

abby said...

Oh come on I say go for it....and give us a picture...love the way your brain works..
hugs abby

Dubs said...

I'm with Abby!

Your audience awaits (pic wise)!

Jz said...

a-
Since, realistically, to do so would involve the use of power tools in one form or another, I'm gonna pass.
I don't think you guys would ever let me live down an unfortunate butt plug injury… (I *know* Dubs wouldn't!)
But thank you for the compliment. :-)

D-
First Tom, now abby… you just love to come here and egg on the eggers-on, don't you!
;-p

Dubs said...

No, ;-p, I want to see your butt plugged! ;) I want you to be careful, but I have all the faith in the world that you can take some 5-minutee epoxy, clean off the contact points of both plug and pretty trinket - maybe with some acetone or denatured alcohol - and glue the two together.

No power tools required.

Then take a camera/camera phone and snap a picture of your handiwork! ;)

Misty said...

I have to say, I'd probably do more damage with epoxy and acetone than with a power tool! Something tells me I would get the chance to find out though.

But, that sure would be a plug to be proud of if you managed it. Go ahead, give it a shot! ;)

Misty said...

*I wouldn't get the chance

Jz said...

Dear Pot-Stirrers-
The problem is that that's a rivet, not a button… so it's not flat.
Which means either I break out some sort of saw, file, or rasp to remove the shank, or I have to drill a hole in the pyrex of my plug to insert said shank… OR… I try to make the rivet balance in a mound of epoxy, resulting in a half-assed job that will lead to mockery and derision. (Assuming I'm lucky enough that the expoxy doesn't drip all over the rest of the plug. In which case, multiply that mockery and derision by a factor of ten...)

I choose "D - None of the above" ;-p

(and No Pictures, either! ;-p)

Dubs said...

Oh, you are cute. Hiding behind your craft skills!

Be good.

I'll live for another day. ;)

Jz said...

:-)