This is a perfect picture and sentiment. I think that I am going to have to do a new post, stop by for a laugh. I told/asked a woman in one of my college classes if she would please tone it down, that I find her (loud, obnoxious, and rude) comments a little offensive. I did say it nicely... At first she was all defensive, but then we chatted a little bit and she said she would try. I least I only have to see her once a week.
D- Sound advice. Impossible to attain but sound, nonetheless. I'm over-thinking, over-extending, and over-reacting -- as poor 'nilla can tell you, having received an unprovoked Roman shower of unhappiness and dissatisfaction from me on Monday. (Fortunately, she is a kind soul and has forgiven me…)
B- It is great, isn't it? (Be even better if I could actually wear that dress, but we can't have everything in life…)
M- I know, huh?
lm- well, nearly half over… I can fit a lot of hell into the four hours before 11:30. But, yes, THEN it will be half over!!! Huzzah!! :-D
Oh, yes. I meant the architectural sense with water....and women. Did I mention women?
Not, I repeat NOT, in any sort of emotophilic sort of way. (See Jz's post on throat fucking - the warped kind, or at least imo. Newp, nope, not my thing.)
NOt the gross kind, Jz. And we've discussed the ... upchucking aspect there, and I remind you that friends to that to one another on occasion...tho I prefer the term "sounding board" rather than "vomit catcher" if you don't mind....
As to you, Dubs....hahaha...you should know I'm up for just about anything...gotta try it once before you complain about it. (you won't be able to complain about it, just sayin'....)
18 comments:
Take it easy. You'll make it. Just don't do the moonchild thing and overthink/over complicate it.
This is a perfect picture and sentiment. I think that I am going to have to do a new post, stop by for a laugh. I told/asked a woman in one of my college classes if she would please tone it down, that I find her (loud, obnoxious, and rude) comments a little offensive. I did say it nicely... At first she was all defensive, but then we chatted a little bit and she said she would try. I least I only have to see her once a week.
Shit, it's only Tuesday?!
And now Tuesday is done and the week is half over :)
D-
Sound advice.
Impossible to attain but sound, nonetheless.
I'm over-thinking, over-extending, and over-reacting -- as poor 'nilla can tell you, having received an unprovoked Roman shower of unhappiness and dissatisfaction from me on Monday.
(Fortunately, she is a kind soul and has forgiven me…)
B-
It is great, isn't it?
(Be even better if I could actually wear that dress, but we can't have everything in life…)
M-
I know, huh?
lm-
well, nearly half over…
I can fit a lot of hell into the four hours before 11:30.
But, yes, THEN it will be half over!!! Huzzah!! :-D
You and Nilla in a Roman shower...? Yes ma'am, let's do it!
One foot in front of the other. ;)
Dubs, Dubs, Dubs…
*shakes head*
;-p
(thank you for the encouragement, tho'!)
My day was staggeringly bad.
What's a Roman shower?
P
P-
Architecturally, it's a shower that doesn't need a door or curtain.
This, I devoutly hope, is the sense in which Dubs meant it.
Slang-wise, it's vomit - or, if you prefer, "emetophilia"
That's the thing I did to 'nilla.
shoulder bump for the bad day...
Oh, yes. I meant the architectural sense with water....and women. Did I mention women?
Not, I repeat NOT, in any sort of emotophilic sort of way. (See Jz's post on throat fucking - the warped kind, or at least imo. Newp, nope, not my thing.)
But Jz and Nilla....
Oh, well, you don't know until you ask!
OMG I SO need a shower.
NOt the gross kind, Jz. And we've discussed the ... upchucking aspect there, and I remind you that friends to that to one another on occasion...tho I prefer the term "sounding board" rather than "vomit catcher" if you don't mind....
As to you, Dubs....hahaha...you should know I'm up for just about anything...gotta try it once before you complain about it. (you won't be able to complain about it, just sayin'....)
nilla
*wink*
I'm just gonna step aside and leave you two alone...
Lol!! I need to follow your comments more often!
It can be quite the party, it's true! :-)
Partay in Jz's shower?
LMAO
nilla
And....you look up and it's Friday!
Tuesday's a distant memory, but your shower is not! ;)
I miss a few days worth of posts and you develop a whole bunch of weird new kinks. And unfortunately, none of them involve exhibitionism.
n-
No partying in my showers.
I'd undoubtedly slip and fall…
D-
It IS Friday, isn't it?
Praise the Lord.
T-
Hey, now! There are 8 whole pictures of me in this blog.
I know, I counted them all.
I forgive you for missing some posts, tho', cuz I know you were busy digging up a white t-shirt ...
Post a Comment