"When I arrive, I want the new toys already laid out on the table for my inspection"
The words, "And if I deem them to be good, I shall wield them with my mighty hand" went unspoken…, but apparently summarized the major component of his plan.
I think he broke all my lady parts.
It was lovely. :-)
9 comments:
:) and you know what is good for bruised bits, yes?
Good on you.
Second day is always the sorest. Or so I'm told.
I would buy some new toys just to keep this playtime continuing
:) Romance.
gg-
ummmm…. chocolate?!?
D-
Well, according to The Mighty Wielder, all that matters is simply that, "[I]'ll be fine by next week…" ;-D
B-
There's still one unexplored, so I am hopeful…
(there was a sale, what can I say?)
bh-
Ain't it grand? ;-)
Yes! Exactly - slap some chocolate on the lady bits, probably for about 12 minutes - it will be all better - i swear.
gg-
Poifect!
(Altho' that doesn't sound like the kind of first aid a girl wants to do alone…)
ha...that's a great scenario...
made me smile to read it...hoping you get to break in some new toys...soon!
Ain't walkin' funny the next day a hoot?!
nilla
n-
"Walkin' Sensitized" is slightly more accurate, but yes, it's grand.
:-D
Post a Comment