Friday, September 11, 2015

If You Were Here Now

You might see this…

(except, of course, my legs are longer… ;-p)

Happy Friday, Everyone!

(AND it's Half-way Through Hell Month, but that's just me personally.
I should be able to return to my regularly-scheduled [i.e. completely erratic] 
posting fairly soon now! Thanks for your patience.)

5 comments:

greengirl said...

Oh I feel you... Fridays are long - but in my world, my favorite work activities, so that helps. i hpe you ahve a glorius weekend - the cooler weather is coming your way.

Dubs said...

(except, of course, my legs are longer… ;-p)

Hoping your ears, though, are shorter!

Have a good one. You made it through. ;)

Storm said...

*Hands over all the chocolate*
Think I got shorted though...Something happened to the bottom of the tequila...I can see it :/

Jz said...

gg-
oh, you lucky duck! To have one's favorite stuff happen at the end of the week is a great gift. I like to try to manage at least an hour or so of what a former boss used to call "Fuck-off Friday" - a time when you stay "on call" but otherwise, just goof off.

D-
My ears are, indeed shorter.
Nor as velvety-soft under fingers, either. ;-p

Thank you. Another couple of weeks and life should start feeling more like normal… (or at least, what passes for normal around here!)

l-
Well, I'll try not to eat it all… leave a little in reserve for us for the time of horror. :-D
Gotta watch that evaporation!

Storm said...

LoL! Yes, "Evaporation"...That's what I'll tell him :)