the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Guy here. Can confirm.
Very wise and accurate post
T-how did I know…?;-)DD-Thank you so much! ;-p
Yep.Spread the word! ;)
You know I'm rolling my eyes, right? ;-p
I figured they were so rolled, you were looking out the back of your head. Isn't that origin of women having 'eyes in the back of their heads? It starts out with a derisive eye roll and rotates. ;)That said, I'm hungry!
D-And here's me without any sammich fixin's…;-p
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Guy here. Can confirm.
Very wise and accurate post
T-
how did I know…?
;-)
DD-
Thank you so much! ;-p
Yep.
Spread the word! ;)
You know I'm rolling my eyes, right? ;-p
I figured they were so rolled, you were looking out the back of your head. Isn't that origin of women having 'eyes in the back of their heads? It starts out with a derisive eye roll and rotates. ;)
That said, I'm hungry!
D-
And here's me without any sammich fixin's…
;-p
Post a Comment