Saturday, October 3, 2015

It's Like This...

I've got three different posts roiling around in my head, and every single one of them refuses to come out nicely. Which would be fine and dandy if they'd just step aside and make way for something else while they percolate, but NOOOOOOOOOO…. they have to block the entire creative conduit and leave me staring helplessly at a blank page.

What these ideas don't seem to realize is that their scribe has been in Hell Month, with greatly limited hours available for transcription. I have no time for blank-page-staring, here!

Which is why you guys are getting a lot of image posts lately.
Thank you for hanging in there with me… the end is in sight!

Meanwhile, have another one:  ;-)


4 comments:

Bleue D'âme said...

^...I could never do that whole using your curves bat your eyelashes thing...^ At least you can see the end ;-)

greengirl said...

You have such a much nicer way of saying "I'm busy and can't write much" than i do - And yea - i never learned to use my curves - you've got that going for you too. Hope you get soem down time this weekend.

Dubs said...

Yet another moonchild infinite loop.

The Muse is conflicted by the brain which is stifled by circumstances. Perfect little moonchild bundle! ;)

Jz said...

B-
Word. (as they say)
Truthfully, this is a sentiment I approve of more as a metaphor than literal truth.

gg-
I kinda think that if you've got the curves (which you certainly do,) then you don't really need to use them. They do the work for you by simply existing. Which, frankly, I find a bit maddening, but that may be another post for another day…
I'm not sure if a very long day in the Big Apple counts as down time but it was certainly *away* time, and that energizes as well. (Of course, today I feel like I've been hit with a big stick - and not in the dreamy BG way - but that forces lazy time, so it helps, too!)

D-
I do sometimes feel that they really could put my picture in the dictionary next to the "moonchild" word, it's true. :-)

I do hate when the vicissitudes of life block my writing, tho'. Makes me very itchy.