Hi Jz - I've had no choice ... mine very thin as it is ... is gently receding - ageing ... can't do much about it - except, accept less is more?! Enjoy your locks Spock ... have a good week - Hilary
OMG I told my hair person that I was thinking of keeping the length on my fringe and she just about threw a party. "Are you going to grow your hair again?" No. Just the fringe. Only cos you keep cutting it just a little bit shorter than it was in the first place, and now I've to TELL YOU not to cut it this time. But carry on and cut everything else. *Shrug*. I like my hair the way it is. What can I say.
8 comments:
Once you find your style...
Hi Jz - I've had no choice ... mine very thin as it is ... is gently receding - ageing ... can't do much about it - except, accept less is more?! Enjoy your locks Spock ... have a good week - Hilary
mm-
True.
Plus, you don't mess with the classics! ;-)
H-
You and me both.
Even my hairdresser has stopped suggesting variations.
*le sigh*
LOL!
--Baker
when it works, it WORKS!!
B-
:-)
s-
I know... but it still makes me laugh!
OMG I told my hair person that I was thinking of keeping the length on my fringe and she just about threw a party. "Are you going to grow your hair again?" No. Just the fringe. Only cos you keep cutting it just a little bit shorter than it was in the first place, and now I've to TELL YOU not to cut it this time. But carry on and cut everything else. *Shrug*. I like my hair the way it is. What can I say.
F-
No more needs saying... :-)
Post a Comment