Sad to say, I missed Ugly Christmas Sweater Day…
…but not everyone did!
I would say I was distracted by the joy of having uninterrupted, free-flowing water but just about at the same time as that glorious event took place, I received news that a friend & coworker had been hospitalized after a stroke. That took all the red off my lollipop, for sure.
So the rest of us in my department have been taking up the slack, in between bouts of worrying and praying. No time for much else, even ugly sweaters!
But the worst is over, the invalid has been sent home, and holiday joy is seeping in through the cracks, despite everything. I may break out the sweaters for holiday loungewear, after all!


5 comments:
Hi Jz - gosh I hate those jumpers ... on top of that I can't wear wool ... so all in all - I cringe on sight!! I've just eaten two of 'my cookies' ... remembering you now!
Glad the water is fixed ... but so desperate re your colleague - yet she seems to be better and I do hope that continues.
All the best to you - Hilary
Praying your co-worker and everyone else is feeling ugly-sweater-cheerful before you know it.
H-
Well, I do get a kick out of them but they are rarely attractive, it's true!
I'm glad to hear you're digging into your cookies, that makes me smile.
Thank you for the good wishes. :-)
mm-
Thank you, my friend!
In the end, good news.
Those pics are awesome.
-H
H-
'Zackly. And that's really all that counts.
(They are fun, aren't they?) :-D
*b*
Post a Comment