Shipping: A term used to describe fan fictions that take previously created characters and put them as a pair. It usually refers to romantic relationships, but it can refer platonic [sic] ones as well. (Just think of “shipping” as short for “relationSHIP”.) - Urban Dictionary
Yep, I was definitely a shipper for these two.
Probably because I was projecting but...
Actually... hell yeah, I was projecting!
Outta my way, woman!
That flannel would look much better wrapped around me.

5 comments:
I've finished two seasons and am waiting for the 3rd to end so that I can binge watch the whole season :) Am loving it so far. Have a wonderful Christmas season! I'm sure that flannel would look good on you too!
I'm so lost! What are you watching? Fill a girl in, please. :) Amy
He is certainly a charmer.
NO idea who they are or what program this is?
F-
I'm glad you're enjoying it!
I'm planning for some binge watching over the holidays myself. :-)
mm-
yep, that he is.
*swoon*
;-p
Amy & selkie-
The show: Star Trek Voyager
The characters: Captain Katherine Janeway and her first officer, Commander Chakotay.
Post a Comment