the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Merry Christmas dear friend!! 🎄🎄
What a gorgeous snowy entrance!I'll opt for hot tea since my migraines have been giving me hell lately; chocolate is sooo yummy but makes my head roar.I hope you have a comfy, cozy, delightful day.
Have a joyous love-filled Christmas and a safe and healthy year ahead! Sending love and laughter to you and yours!
A blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas to you!
Thank you, all!
Hi Jz - if that's your house ... I will definitely be there next year - get extra chocolate, lovely cookies ... and a spare room! All the best as this New Year gets going ... take care - Hilary xo
H-It's not, but you're very welcome any time, nonetheless!(I have plenty of water for tea now, after all! ;-p)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Merry Christmas dear friend!! 🎄🎄
What a gorgeous snowy entrance!
I'll opt for hot tea since my migraines have been giving me hell lately; chocolate is sooo yummy but makes my head roar.
I hope you have a comfy, cozy, delightful day.
Have a joyous love-filled Christmas and a safe and healthy year ahead! Sending love and laughter to you and yours!
A blessed and beautiful Merry Christmas to you!
Thank you, all!
Hi Jz - if that's your house ... I will definitely be there next year - get extra chocolate, lovely cookies ... and a spare room! All the best as this New Year gets going ... take care - Hilary xo
H-
It's not, but you're very welcome any time, nonetheless!
(I have plenty of water for tea now, after all! ;-p)
Post a Comment