Thursday, April 2, 2020

Snippet #47

I was texting with a friend who lives with his elderly mother. 
Naturally, the conversation turning to Stay At Home preparedness…

             Him: We do have disinfectant wipes, altho’ not a lot of them…
             Me: Yeah, I had to make my own with bleach solution. I got the ratio from the CDC.

             Him: Cool! We have plenty of hand sanitizer, tho’.
             Me: Missed that boat too. But I had recently bought a new bottle of isopropyl alcohol for cleaning computers, so I’m making my own sanitizer using that and aloe.

             Him: That’s resourceful! But if you start telling me about how you wove your own toilet paper with pulp made from downed limbs in your yard, I’m going to hang up on you…
             Me: Nah. You've given me an idea, tho'! 😋

5 comments:

Fondles said...

HAHAHA. you are one resourceful superwoman!

Arti said...

Oh! How I laughed when I read that last bit.
I'm running low on hand sanitizers too. Will use your tip and make some myself. Co-incidentally, my 'A' post was about Aloe Vera:)
Stay safe dear Jz.

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! We'll just call you superwoman when you start making your own "bathroom tissue".

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Yes ... wonderful take on life at the moment ... enjoy your weaving day! All the best - Hilary

Jz said...

F-
Workin' on it, that's for sure! ;-)

A-
I love making my friends laugh, thank you!
Yes, I was pretty pumped when I figured out I could make my own hand sanitizer, I can tell you
Now that I've made it to the weekend, I'll be by to read your posts! (yay!)
:-D

mm-
Can we just take a moment to consider how truly awful that would be if I actually *did* try?!?

H-
Of course, if we weren't social distancing, I'd invite you to help. ;-p