Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday Night Dance Party - Easter Version

I think two days before Easter is a good time to learn The Bunny Hop, don’t you?

I like this performance of it - it’s authentic, shows the variations beyond simply dancing in a line, and there are no unfortunate bunny ears or painted noses in sight.

I’m also very amused by the moment at about 2:00, when one of the guys just drops his partner on the floor and keeps dancing, leaving her to worry about getting up herself. 

Apparently chivalry began its decline many, many years ago!

4 comments:

messymimi said...

That's a new one on me, i wish i had that much energy by Friday night!

Jz said...

mm-
There is that, of course... (but, still!)
:-D

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - well they'd be completely out of time wouldn't they ... and they did catch up - but I think it's a little unfair - as they're not bunny hopping at that stage!! Fun to see - take care and stay safe - Hilary

Jz said...

H-
They would be... and they always tell you in dance class to just keep going and catch up, so I suppose he was simply following the prime directive.
However...!
:-)