the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
I'm thinking "mulch" -- gardening season is right around the corner!
That's a whole lot of work. Impressive.
Hahahaha! -H
Impressive work. And all that fresh air. Must feel good.
F-Mulch rather than toilet paper?Ya think?mm-I don't know about impressive but it's enough that my back knows I was active, that's for sure!H-Glad to see you, chica!A-It will feel better after it's hucked off to the dump and not sitting in my yard.But thank you! ;-D
Hi Jz - it'll keep you occupied for a while!! happy occupation - Hilary
H-Oh, heavens yes.There's more yardwork than there is hours in the day, that's for sure!:-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm thinking "mulch" -- gardening season is right around the corner!
That's a whole lot of work. Impressive.
Hahahaha!
-H
Impressive work. And all that fresh air. Must feel good.
F-
Mulch rather than toilet paper?
Ya think?
mm-
I don't know about impressive but it's enough that my back knows I was active, that's for sure!
H-
Glad to see you, chica!
A-
It will feel better after it's hucked off to the dump and not sitting in my yard.
But thank you! ;-D
Hi Jz - it'll keep you occupied for a while!! happy occupation - Hilary
H-
Oh, heavens yes.
There's more yardwork than there is hours in the day, that's for sure!
:-)
Post a Comment