I’ve added another 4 HUGE piles of brush to the back field…
But I still won’t be launching my home-made toilet paper empire any time soon.
Those 4 piles? Are almost entirely briars, brambles, and wild rose vines.
I just can't think of a mulcher I'd trust that much.

6 comments:
Masochist toilet paper "Guaranteed to make you cry".
I would LOVE some of those roses.... leaving my home in Toronto, the biggest regret was leaving my magnificent climbing roses! I had a WALL of them and they went up at least 12-14 feet and draped my entire shed! But yes, they HURT
Hi Jz - well the garden will reward you soon ... but toilet paper - as Ancilla says 'guaranteed to make you cry' ... sadly people in London are using 'whatever' if toilet paper isn't available ... and it/they blocks the sewers ... wipes, paper towel and twin-ply tissue (Kleenex) ...
Actually I think I'd prefer your prickly version! Take care and well done - Hilary
And i thought the idea of corn cobs was bad...
Well, there's always the option to make punishment toilet paper...
a_k
Yes, but remember - I'm Weenie Girl.
I don't run with the big dogs. :-D
s-
I wish I could get them to you - I hate the foolish things.
They're very pretty in pictures, when you don't have to either smell or touch them. But in reality? Not a fan.
These aren't even particularly pretty anymore, either. Too overgrown with crap vines.
Ah, well. They keep the neighborhood kiddies out, anyhow.
H-
Yes - I just had an argument with a friend who was bragging about the cheap napkins he'd found to use if he couldn't get any tp in time. I did not win. His personal hygiene topped any societal concerns.
(I will be thunking him in the head - perhaps even with his arm! - when next we meet.)
mm-
Well, let's be fair... corncobs ARE bad.
But thorny tp is right up there, too.
R-
If only I could bring myself to believe that is a niche market...
;-p
Post a Comment