F- No hallucinations but I have no idea what this person was thinking... :-)
o- Laughter was the point. Thank you for giving me a success! Yy
mm- Yes, I've looked at a few of the Getty challenges - a couple are quire impressive, aren't they? That earring baffles me... maybe it's attached to the wig and they started out dressing up the pooch as a gypsy? I dunno but that's the best I've got! :-D
4 comments:
I swear I'm seeing a gypsy earring... but you know, not where the dog ear is, but where i human ear would be. Am I hallucinating already?
This just made me laugh. Thanks. And, oh, yeah, Fondles, I see the earring too. Where a human ear would be. Weird. Or mysterious and intriguing.
Some people have quite the imagination, don’t they. Getty Museum challenged people to recreate artworks of stuff around the house, those are fun, too.
The earring is very clear, and quite adds to the humor, but i wonder if it was intentional.
F-
No hallucinations but I have no idea what this person was thinking...
:-)
o-
Laughter was the point.
Thank you for giving me a success!
Yy
mm-
Yes, I've looked at a few of the Getty challenges - a couple are quire impressive, aren't they?
That earring baffles me... maybe it's attached to the wig and they started out dressing up the pooch as a gypsy? I dunno but that's the best I've got! :-D
Post a Comment