the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
LOVED that movie... what a sexy guy he was!
Sigh. While i know i could never manage the dress, i would love to dance like that someday.
i love this movie!
s-No kidding! I always melt a little around the edges when I watch him...mm-Any woman who can manage the kind of schedule you do can manage one dingin' little dress!*nod, nod*F-It pushes all the right buttons, doesn't it?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVED that movie... what a sexy guy he was!
Sigh. While i know i could never manage the dress, i would love to dance like that someday.
i love this movie!
s-
No kidding! I always melt a little around the edges when I watch him...
mm-
Any woman who can manage the kind of schedule you do can manage one dingin' little dress!
*nod, nod*
F-
It pushes all the right buttons, doesn't it?
Post a Comment