Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happy Music Month!

In an attempt to rejuvenate some flagging blogger mojo, Mrs. Fever is hosting the September Song Project.  It’s not a super-complicated thing. You just use music (any aspect: titles, lyrics, genre, band, period, you name it) as inspiration to post.  Cover any topic, make your own schedule… it’s really pretty free-form. Just base your post on music, post it in September, and link back to her page so that everyone can find each other.

Septembers are often pretty hectic for me but I’m going to participate. I may not post as often as I might like, but there will, by golly, be music in these pages!


Spock will start us off on the right note…
(ha! see what I did there?) ;-p


6 comments:

Mrs Fever said...

Ha! Watch out, 'cos next it'll be Sweet Home Vulcabama. :P

I'm happy you are playing along, Jz. I'll look forward to reading your September posts! :)

messymimi said...

Oh, this is going to be good, i just know it.

By the way, for future reference, International Bacon Day is always the Saturday before US Labor Day.

Red said...

This sounds fun. I'm always looking for inspiration for my Fiction Fridays. Maybe music is the ticket!

Jz said...

Feve-
Oh, thank you for THAT earworm!
It's a fun idea, so I'm excited - just worried the month might get away from me!

mm-
I hope you're right. At the moment, it's leading me by my nose, all the heck over the place!

R-
It does sound llke fun, doesn't it?
You should play along! ;-)

Arti said...

Looks like it's gonna be a note-worthy September this year:)
See how well I copy good ideas?
Your intention to participate is duly note-d:) Ha! HA!...can't stop this ....
tapping to your tune...looking forward.

Jz said...

A-
Ooof - that was a lot of puns before coffee, there! ;-p