Hi Jz - glad I watched this ... there's been awful lot about them on tv and blogs recently, and being English I'd never come across them before. Amazing dancing ... the song - yes strange! Cheered me up! Well gave me a laugh and a smile ... have a happy weekend - Hilary
5 comments:
I've never seen this before; an interesting number to kick off my Friday night :-D
It *is* a bit earwormy. And definitely strange.
Erp!
You are right on both counts!
Hi Jz - glad I watched this ... there's been awful lot about them on tv and blogs recently, and being English I'd never come across them before. Amazing dancing ... the song - yes strange! Cheered me up! Well gave me a laugh and a smile ... have a happy weekend - Hilary
B-
It was a new one on me, too... but I really like the dancing in it, so up it went, despite the peculiar song.
:-)
Mrs. F-
Superb high kicks, tho'!
*erp!*
mm-
:-D
H-
Excellent! I'm glad to think that my little entertainment also served a more meaningful purpose.
:-D
Post a Comment