Every now and again, we'll be going along just fine when, whammo!, my body decides to play Whiny Child In The Backseat, fussing and squirming and telling you to pull over, it's gotta throw up.
It happened the other night, in fact -- not for the first time, and probably not for the last.
The problem is the position. BG (and, if tumblr is to be believed, every other man in the universe) loves, loves, LOVES to have me on my back, head hanging over the mattress, while he fucks my mouth. He gets dominance, he gets depth, he gets visual, he gets unimpeded groping and slapping access… Did I mention, loves it?
And strictly from the blow-job-giving perspective, I love it, too. The angle's good, my teeth aren't so obstructionist, there's not so much pharyngeal objection on my part…
Really just a lot less to worry about.
So, everyone's happy, right?
Well, no.
Because I'm "blessed" with the world's touchiest vestibular system.
I get motion-sickness at the drop of a hat . Hell, even just seeing "To Fly" in an IMAX theater laid me out for an entire afternoon. (I had to retire to a bench and sip gingerale while my family went on and enjoyed the rest of the museum.) So, the act of hanging my head backwards over a mattress is basically an invitation to nausea… and then some.
After a few minutes, my stomach lurches, my head aches, my neck screams, my ears start ringing from the pressure, and just to put a cherry on top, anxiety gathers until I'm verging on a panic attack. (Plus, ever since the concussion gifted me with vertigo, you can also toss in a good 50/50 chance that my eyeballs will start bobbling.) Unchecked, these reactions combine to induce the kind of deep, roiling, grey misery that lingers for hours… and I hate it.
But because he loves that position so much, I'm generally willing to give it a whirl - for a little while, anyhow. We have a few minutes of happy slurping and satisfied growls, then I go, "Oh, God, no more" and he hauls me back up to level. (Often with a regretful sigh, but he's a man of honor.) A couple of minutes spent laying flat (with a cock in my mouth, of course) and I'm usually good to go.
If I misjudge my timing however (as I did the other night,) it's a different story. Because at those times, no matter how hard I fight the nausea, I usually can't get on top of it. So I'm distracted and we can get out of sync. Which makes the misery more than just physical, because now I'm struggling to stay with him AND beating myself up for being a crap sub.
Fine art neglect, nausea, scene disruption, and sub fail….
Motion sickness has got a lot to answer for in my life.
3 comments:
Can agree with the problem with this position especially the positional vertigo, which is a nuisance for me too. I'm an expert at not looking up, which often triggers it, years spent with my kids going, look at that bird up there, yes dear, I reply, it's lovely, while all the time examining my feet.
"After a few minutes, my stomach lurches, my head aches, my neck screams, my ears start ringing from the pressure, and just to put a cherry on top, anxiety gathers until I'm verging on a panic attack. (Plus, ever since the concussion gifted me with vertigo, you can also toss in a good 50/50 chance that my eyeballs will start bobbling.)"
Good god, woman, that sounds like a bad 'trip' or a cartoon character with little birds whirling about its head, staggering back home after taking an ass whipping from the dog (I'm thinking of Tom in Tom and Jerry).
Maybe you ought to pen a little pamphlet: A Physically Challenged Guide for Submissives or how I learned to combine vertigo, claustrophobia, past and present aches and pains, and a few good lashes into a fun night out!
Roll with 'wat ya got'!
Be good.
DF-
Yeah, my looking up trigger lasted way longer than other positions. Unpleasant, isn't it? Particularly since it's exacerbated by the fact that you're losing your balance while you can't see where you are. (You'll know what I mean, I'm sure.)
*little solidarity fist bump*
D-
It is pretty frickin' miserable when it hits that level, yes.
(Fortunately, he's a very patient man.)
I'm not sure you've completely sold me on your title but there's a kernel of an idea there that I quite like! ;-p
Post a Comment