Sunday, October 18, 2015

Discoveries

Visits with 'nilla are always instructive.

For example: 

I received instruction in the use of an extendable lopper, so I can now snip off "dangling things that are annoying me" from twenty paces… *ahem*
(thank you for the use of your tool, my friend)

I learned that she most decidedly does not share my knitting curse…

I discovered what her favorite chocolates are…  and that among her mad skillz is the ability to extract all of the cream filling into her mouth at once, while leaving the shell nearly intact.
(M is a lucky, lucky man, I tell you!)

Of course, in return, I took her to one of the finest emporiums on earth, showed her how to use the search function on her start screen, and shamed her into trying an eggroll, so it's not entirely one-sided, here…

I also nearly snorted my tea when this woman, whose antics as a submissive make Weenie Girl cringe in the corner, looked at me (over that eggroll) and, with perfect sincerity, said, "You're pretty adventurous, missy."
(She's quick to hand over a napkin, too!)

8 comments:

abby said...

Sounds like a wonderful time....one never knows what a friend can teach us...hugs abby

nilla said...

LOL...I'll help you chop down ANY annoying dangly things... *laughs suggestively*

That egg roll...yeah.

I still think people will wonder exactly what we got up to in your living room...and will NEVER picture us talking, laughing and knitting...well, my knitting. :D

Of course there was all those math calculations regarding football scores to work on, too...exciting times, my friend. (I did go with 52 over...and I've won!)

nilla

Jz said...

a-
particularly a friend like this one! ;-)

n-
truth?
you and those football math calculations...?
Ever see that Gary Larson cartoon about what your dog hears:
"blah blah Ginger blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Ginger blah blah blah blah blah…"
That was me, on the couch, listening to you figure points.
:-D :-D :-D

Now, start betting on sumo matches and you'll have my full attention! ;-p

Dubs said...

I'll refer to some rather potentially succulent comments I made at 'Nilla's last visit.

Glad y'all had fun and made it through without injury. Hopefully Nilla at least broke even and her bookie isn't looking for her! (Jz., you wouldn't want anything to do with Japanese betting or bookies. Those boys play for keeps!)

Jz said...

D-
It was nice to be injury-free, yes…

Oh, I wouldn't get involved with any true betting rings. But in terms of this dom/sub betting, sumo is one of the few things I know more about than BG. So, at least for the first round, I might actually stand a chance! :-)

Dubs said...

Oh, I get it. Forgot that Nilla had that sort of 'betting' going. That's what pro football will reduce one to, I guess. (Said from the heart of college, strike that, corrupt football country.)

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the images this leaves me with - I can just see the two of you. I did not know that about 'nilla and chocolate cremes, nor that she was not already on intimate terms with egg rolls. Thanks for sharing these tidbits. :-)

Jz said...

D-
So, if I ever have to bet on football, you'll help me out, right? ;-D

s-
The chocolate creme thing was right up there with your description of how you get filling into a cupcake, it's true… ;-)