Thursday, August 27, 2015

Summer Pleasures #6

Wearing white t-shirts…


12 comments:

Dubs said...

Bra-less is the best way to wear a white summer t-shirt. At least at home!

And it should be proper combed cotton! Boobs and cotton. How more natural can one get.

(I'm assuming you're the owner of that good looking, cotton/boob combo there?)

Tom Allen said...

Came here for the pictures. Was not disappointed.
:-)

Bleue D'âme said...

JZ!!!!!!!!!

Jz said...

D-
"Boobs and cotton", huh?
A friend of mine swears the best combo is "women and lycra"…
Your view more suits my aesthetics, I must admit. :-D

T-
You do make me laugh!
(I'm glad you weren't disappointed.) ;-)

B-
WHA'????????
(I know, I don't usually. But there are a few others scattered around this blog…)

Dubs said...

Lycra's for athletic support shorts or the onesies the little fellows wear who professionally ride bicycles. It's spun petroleum!

Plus very few women look good in it. Why am I getting flashbacks of old Jane Fonda workout commercials...?

Jz said...

D-
I do think there are some women who look good in lycra…
(see Tom's Tumblr for some eye-popping examples)
...but I am surely not one of them. :-D

Tom Allen said...

Hey! I wear Lycra!

Today's picture isn't so bad, I thought.

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/arm-candy/

Anonymous said...

well, cotton or lycra, wool (wool?) or tattered fibers...

you look freaking awesome.

so there.

Verrah sexah...

nilla
who FORGOT HNT this week. Thanks for filling the interwebz with some good sexah stuff!

Anonymous said...

Natural fibers for the win! And might I say you have a lovely decolletage? So ripe but with such dainty collar bones. ;)

Jz said...

T-
You do… and you do it justice, as well. :-)
I was quite chuffed to see it make a return to your pages.

n-
thank you, sunshine.
I cannot say that my modest offering is even a patch on the splendor you offer us weekly, but every little bit helps, right? :-D

lm-
Thank you, cutes.
As I've mentioned before, my collarbone is the one part of my body that I'm actually secretly proud of. Well… I suppose since I've told you all, it's not a secret.
But you know what I mean. ;-p

ancilla_ksst said...

HAWT.

Jz said...

a-
ummmm, wow.
Thank you. :-)