I didn't think I'd be doing TMI Tuesday this week but there was one question there that caught my eye…
Condoms: Do you put it on your lover or does he put it on himself?
BG likes to mix this one up a bit.
Most of the time, he's the one putting it on. But usually, that's because I'm face down/butt up already and he doesn't want me disarranging myself. If I'm upright and my hands aren't tied behind me, he will often give it to me to put on him. If my hands are tied in front of me, he most certainly will hand the task off to me..., because he enjoys a good laugh.
I was eager to answer this question for several reasons.
Firstly, because I giggle every time I think about how he chuckles and teases me by making matters very difficult while I'm trying to open the condom package with bound hands. (Imagine a dominant doing such a thing!)
Secondly, because I get tired of reading people who say, "I can't get pregnant so we don't use condoms." Pregnancy is not the only reason you wear these, people. There are things out there that can be caught - and some of them are pretty sneaky and fly under the radar.
Protection, protection, protection!
And lastly, I wanted to answer this question because it gave me an excuse to post this video that I just LOVE… (you have to watch this to understand the post title!)
3 comments:
Oh that is truely awesome!
I love that!
gg-
It's great, isn't it?
I just love that, "when engaging in shoe activity"… it makes me giggle every time.
So I repeat it a lot in my head! :-D
(I'd better show this to BG so that when it slips out, he doesn't look at me like I have two heads…)
ak-
I'm so glad.
I hoped others would be amused. :-)
Post a Comment