Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Speaking of Food...

This year…
The Great Online Cookie Exchange Extravaganza Turns Eight!

That’s right - the increasingly inaccurately named 
         Great Online Cookie Exchange Extravaganza 
will celebrate its eighth Blogland appearance on Wednesday, December 5th… 
and I really hope you’ll consider being one of the participants.

It’s simple to play along, really.
All you need to do is to post a recipe for a holiday goodie on the appropriate day.
         (Wednesday, Dec 5th)
Your recipe doesn’t even actually have to be for a cookie. 
Anything that you consider yummy and festive is something I want to know about!

Sign up by noon on Monday, December 3rd in order to get your name on the list of participants. (I need some lead time time to assemble and distribute the list to participants.)

To sign up:
         Email me by noon on Dec 3rd

With this information:
         Your screen name and the URL of your blog. 
         (OK, I also need your email address but I’ll have that if you email, right?)
                  If I don’t get those 3 things, you won’t make the participant list. 
                  (Sorry, but I’m done with chasing people.)

That’s it - just one email, three details, and a post!
     It's gonna be fun!

9 comments:

Lindy Thomas said...

Yay I always look forward to your cookie extravaganza. Will get to and email you asap.
Thank you for hosting this each year.
Hugs Lindy xx

olivia said...

Yay! It's my favorite time of the year - and the Great Cookie Exchange Extravaganza is one of my favorite parts!

messymimi said...

It is going to be fun, i can’t wait to see some good, new recipes and share mine!

ronnie said...

JZ,

Thanks. As you know, I'm in:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Jz said...

L-
I'm glad it's something people look forward to, thanks. :-)
Glad you're playing along.

O-
I love how excited you get, considering that you don't really like to cook.
Thank you, sunshine!

mm-
It is fun - does that mean you'll be joining us?

r-
I do and I'm glad. :-)
Thank you.

Fondles said...

Me me me! I've got the pics ready and everything!

Baker said...

I'm in! Sending you the info you need now!
--Baker

Jz said...

F-
Pics already?!? You're good...

B-
Excellent! :-)

Hermione said...

Hi JZ,

I'm in too!

Hugs,
Hermione