Friday, November 23, 2018

Now, to Work Off Some of That Food!



(Apropos of nothing, why don’t I ever meet men who can move like this?)

7 comments:

Lindy Thomas said...

Love the video. A good way to burn off all the food. Reminds me of my line dancing days. LOL!

messymimi said...

Agreed. Great way to burn calories, and i have never met one of these guys either.

Jz said...

L-
Yes, I decided we really needed a calorie burner for this one!
(did you meet men who can move like this when you danced?)

mm-
Life is not fair sometimes.
;-p

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - not for me ... but loved watching it - and yes I definitely could do with burning off some calories ... great fun video - cheers Hilary

Jz said...

H-
It's not my preferred form of dancing but it IS fun, isn't it? :-)

Fondles said...

How do they remember the steps? I've always been a little in awe of the dancing types. It took forever for me to learn the line dancing steps !

Jz said...

F-
Yeah, I dance a lot and love it but something about line dancing steps always leaves me scrambling to get back on the right foot... I feel your pain. ;-D