The Great Online Cookie Exchange Extravaganza is actually turning NINE!
Of course, I always make some mistake or other when I post the cookie announcement but I’d really hoped I’d broken the curse this year. At least this is better than getting the dates wrong.
So, chalk it up to another year of keeping holiday traditions and move on, Jz!
However old it is, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already.
Noon on Monday...
(Assuming you’re willing to share recipes, of course!)
8 comments:
Thanks for the reminder, i'm in my email now and will look for the instructions.
I would love to share recipes. I cannot share cookies, however. I do not trust international mail between Vietnam and the US, and anyway, cookies would go stale.
Hi Red
I will be in Vietnam in January :) I could get cookies then! LOL. kidding.
JZ - cool pic. Love that granny!
mm-
Excellent!
R-
Well, and really, you'd need to be *much* better friends with all of us to actually share physical cookies. I mean, c'mon. A girl has to draw the line somewhere...
F-
Not even CLOSE to subtle!
just sayin'...
;-D
NINE! Really? It's been nine years??? Yikes. That's so cool...
o-
Yup.
Cookies - 9 years
BG - 10
Mind. Blown.
Well, Fondles, if you get to the central coast, let me know! We love showing people our favorite places!
_________________________________________
(reply space left open for Fondles)
Post a Comment