He stuffed the flogger handle in my mouth (*just* like you see in the pictures.)
Hot, it’s true, but remember that TMJ I've mentioned? Well, all too soon, I had to wiggle my jaw a little… and yes, the danged thing slipped. My hands were strung up about 2 ft. above my head, so they were unavailable to assist - yet I was determined not to lose hold completely. Through much prompt and judicious wiggling, I was able to snag the loop of the handle in my mouth, and keep it from dropping.
Yay!
Victory!
But a short-lived one...
He gently pulled the flogger away, gave me a few lovely little swats with it, and reinserted the handle between my teeth.
“This time, do NOT drop it.”
Alrighty, then.
I nodded my understanding and resolutely set my recalcitrant jaw.
At which point, he pulled out not one but two vibrators and went to town.
Now, maybe you are good at screaming in ecstasy while keeping something firmly lodged between your teeth… I am not.
Out it slipped once more.
*crap!*
There was way too much involuntary thrashing about going on for me to finesse anything as delicate as grabbing the loop again, so I had to settle for clamping the handle between my shoulder and cheek. (à la phone receiver)
Several long, wonderful minutes of “Talk to the Handle” later, I was limp and gasping.
A hand stroked in, softening my muscles and retrieving the flogger.
“You let go”, tsk’d the voice behind me.
“I know… but I couldn’t hold it.”
“No… I knew you wouldn’t be able to.”
“I did NOT drop it, tho’!”
Laughter rumbled against my back.
“No, you did not… Good girl.”
9 comments:
Grinning so huge for you!!! Woot.
A victory indeed, especially with TMJ. Mine doesn’t act up often, but when it does, someone is not happy.
"Talk to the handle" made me laugh.
And you definitely get points for not dropping it! ;)
B-
Thank you, sunshine. :-)
mm-
Possibly more than one someones, if your attacks are like mine can be. ;-)
Mrs. F-
Thank you! I *hoped* someone would find that amusing!
(and thank you for the points. ;-p)
heh. good reading here today. that sounded hot. and fun. always a good combination.
Omg, I love this story. Nice job!! And what a lovely time...
F-
It *was* both, thank you. :-D
O-
Thank you.
We did have fun, yes... ;-p
There you go. That was worthy of the warning.
B-
*insert "thumb up" emoji here*
Post a Comment