the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Sunday, September 30, 2018
Tuvok è Mobile
I needed something a little more light-hearted after the past week... and The Doctor’s fantasy about Tuvok going into Pon Farr just felt like the way to go. :-D
(I think they must have had a lot of fun with this one!)
H- Completely silly, but fun! Glad you enjoyed it. :-)
mm- I didn't remember much about it, per se, but the opening lines stuck in my head and would occasionally crop up as an earworm, so I know what you mean. :-)
3 comments:
Hi Jz - that is just great ... illogically wonderful ! Cheers Hilary
Heeheehee! Somehow i’d forgotten that scene, but now i don’t think i ever will again.
H-
Completely silly, but fun!
Glad you enjoyed it. :-)
mm-
I didn't remember much about it, per se, but the opening lines stuck in my head and would occasionally crop up as an earworm, so I know what you mean. :-)
Post a Comment