the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
And everything was made 100% more awesome. Ok, it's not much of a joke but true.
...and damn, did that hurt! :P
And the bartender says, “What is this, some kind of a joke?”
a_k,You got that right! ;-DMrs. F-*ba-DUM-bum!* ;-pmm-*heehee*Thanks for playing along, all!
Hi Jz - I just couldn't think of a punchline ... though I do love the photo of the three of them ... old geezers enjoying life to the full - cheers Hilary
H-I know what you mean. I drew a blank, too.But refused to skip this photo just because of that! :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
And everything was made 100% more awesome.
Ok, it's not much of a joke but true.
...and damn, did that hurt! :P
And the bartender says, “What is this, some kind of a joke?”
a_k,
You got that right! ;-D
Mrs. F-
*ba-DUM-bum!* ;-p
mm-
*heehee*
Thanks for playing along, all!
Hi Jz - I just couldn't think of a punchline ... though I do love the photo of the three of them ... old geezers enjoying life to the full - cheers Hilary
H-
I know what you mean. I drew a blank, too.
But refused to skip this photo just because of that! :-)
Post a Comment