It’s still Hell Month, but the pressure is easing and I was starting to get my mojo back. I had rough ideas kicking around in my head, the odd sentence or two teased me with phrasing…
Then I got an email from a very dear friend and now I am a woman with only one thing to say:

8 comments:
Upfugh. I hear you.
xoxo
Agreed. In spades. (There’s a six-year-old, and it makes me mad just thinking about him...)
And I hate how it's so different for everyone, and treatment is so ... varied. Or uncertain? I guess?
Hi Jz - it's a dreadful disease ... so difficult for all concerned ... with thoughts - Hilary
Say it as many times as you need to.
We're here.
Mrs. F-
Thank you.
I know it impacts all of us but there are just some times that it hits harder, y’know?
This was one.
mm-
Agreed.
Even when it’s not a kid, there’s frequently a kid being impacted - and despite (or perhaps because of) having gone through it myself, I still find that fact particularly painful.
R-
That’s just it. You can’t give up hope because you just stinkin’ never know with this disease… yet your heart sinks cuz you know the odds, nonetheless.
Bah.
H-
That it is.
Thank you for the thoughts.
B-
Thank you, sunshine.
(#$%^&@!)
I agree. Been there, done that, and it sucks big time. Sending virtual hugs.
M-
I think we all have - but that doesn't make it one whit better, does it?
Thank you.
Post a Comment