Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday Night Dance Party

I've decided we need one of these every now and again.

I plan to try and cover a lot of different dance styles and traditions but for our inaugural party, we're starting with music I grew up listening to and the moves that go with it.

7 comments:

messymimi said...

Excellent choice! It makes me wish i knew how to dance.

Jz said...

mm-
You couldn't really not dance growing up in our house. Mom and Dad were always cutting a rug in the kitchen and my brother was off twisting in the living room.
Osmosis is a real thing. ;-p

Eric51Amy49 said...

Awww. I want to dance too! How fun!!!
Amy

selkie said...

my da was an amazing dancer and was always in HIGH demand at dances (to my mother's chagrin LOL)- he danced like this as well as classical waltzes etc but I remember as a kid my father doing this kind of dancing with my sisters and I!

Jz said...

A-
Of course you can dance too, silly.
Join in!

s-
How fun!
I don't ever remember actually dancing with my dad but he never missed a chance to sweep my mom up, I can tell you. ;-D

olivia said...

Yay for dance music! I love this!

Jz said...

o-
Excellent!
There will be more to come. :-D