Thursday, September 27, 2018

TBT - Profile I'll Never Post

This Throwback Thursday brought to you courtesy of Pygar, who brought up the subject of FetLife profiles and sent me straight back to October 2011!

Seven years later, I still don’t have a FetLife profile (and expect I never will) but if I did, this would still be pretty darned accurate. ;-D 


I was sent a screenshot of a FetLife profile... quite the piece of writing, I must say. Purportedly by a slavegirl who's into 24/7, it details how she craves hard and extreme use, and wants to please her master with the whole of her body - and all of her holes -- and lists a number of the seemingly unlimited acts she'd be willing to perform. (Including being "a bowl of cum [for my] Master.")

Now, there were definite clues that this profile was spurious but even so, I found myself thinking, "It's people like you who spoil it for the rest of us...!

Because I could just imagine my profile in comparison...

"Situational sub willing to occasionally serve a Dominant. No longer a n00b but not quite "experienced" either, I'm stubborn and lippy and prone to telling you exactly what I think of that idea you just proposed. Fairly weenie-ish, I enjoy bondage and some degree of pain play but if you attempt to objectify or humiliate me, I will most likely bite something dear to you.” 

“Our power exchange would range from total at times to completely non-existent at others. 
My wishes are to make my Dom happy as long as that doesn't entail making myself miserable in the process."

"I am educated, sometimes charming, occasionally amusing, but most often sarcastic.
I enjoy being guided and controlled.
I will be happy to proffer my whole body for your use.
Please do not expect me to clean your ears with my tongue."

Not really at the cum-bowl level, is it...?
*sigh*

;-p

8 comments:

selkie said...

HAHAHAHA - very similar to what mind would be~ I was on Fetlife, literally one of the first 100 when it began and for a couple of glorious months it was a great venue. Then it wasn't. Then it was the kind of profile you describe and I left LOL

Bleue D'âme said...

LOVE this so much!
Its really perfect, Jz.

messymimi said...

Heeheehee! You are certainly no one’s pushover.

Jz said...

s-
Of course yours would be similar! We are, after all, the founding members of the Kick Ass, Independent, Opinionated Subs club! (KAIOS)
I didn’t really realize you were one of the first 100 on Fet. I’ve heard it was a really cool place when it first started…

B-
Thank you, sweets!

mm-
No… as my dad used to say, “Nobody is going to get you to do anything you don’t want to”
It frustrated the pants off of him, but it has its positive side! ;-p

Pygar said...

"I am educated, sometimes charming, occasionally amusing, but most often sarcastic.
I enjoy being guided and controlled.
I will be happy to proffer my whole body for your use.
Please do not expect me to clean your ears with my tongue."


I Love it - especially as I really don't fancy you trying to clean my ears out with your tongue! The rest of this part sounds extremely desirable. Apart from the sarcastic bit of course. You would clearly need that beating out of you!

;)

Do put it on Fetlife and I will send you a friends request IMMEDIATELY!

P xxxx

Jz said...

P-
Yeah, that whole ear/tongue thing (found in the original post I saw!) kinda skeebs me out every time I think of it...

I have to admit that, despite having absolutely zero inclination to join Fetlife, I AM curious as to whether anyone (besides your fine self) would pay any attention to it at all. That isn't the impression I've gained of FL, to be sure, but on the other hand, I'm going on hearsay and that can be very misleading.

I'll just use the idea as fodder for Grand Imaginings! ;-D

Pygar said...

As selkie wrote, Fetlife was quite good at the beginning. I was not one of the very first members but a few online friends were and they persuaded me to join. I have rarely been very active but it can be useful to find events locally and to discover the scene and events in places one is visiting.

There are also some joke profiles on there and it would be interesting to see what kind of response a profile like yours got. Go on. Give it a go!!!

P xx

Jz said...

P-
Well, don't hold your breath - I don't really do social media.
But if I ever change my mind, you'll be the first to know! :-D