Sunday, September 2, 2018

Since We're All Dancing...

Let's bring Spock in on the fun, too!

   photo DANCE-Spock.gif

(Small, but please appreciate it. 
It was unbelievably torturous to get this gif embedded correctly...)

7 comments:

Fondles said...

now THIS kind of dancing i could probably do without screwing it up too badly.

Eric51Amy49 said...

Your embedding talents are commended. :)
Amy

selkie said...

OMG My eyes ARE BURNING... was that REALLY from an episode?? LOL

messymimi said...

Somehow i think Mr. Spock spent the rest of his life trying to forget that scene.

Jz said...

F-
Don't forget the crown of laurel! I'm sure it helps. ;-p

A-
Thank you.
(Blogger just did NOT like something in the code from the other site. Yikes.)

s-
Astonishingly enough - yes. Really, truly.
(It's the one where they ran into the entities who presented as Greek Gods and who amused themselves by forcing the crew to act against their will.)

mm-
Yepper.
Much tho' I love the show, I suspect there's more than one scene Spock tried to forget.

Arti said...

Appreciating this ditty big time. Wish I could step out and get some flowers for a crown. Thank you for a cheerful start to my Tuesday:) xx

Jz said...

A-
My pleasure, as always!