Sunday, September 9, 2018

In Which Life Emulates Spock


^this^
Except all week, not just a day.

8 comments:

Red said...

I find this hilarious. Personally, I prefer my hair to get disheveled, but with my new Asian hair salons, I don't think they know how to cut it so it does that! (How many SE Asian women have you seen with even a single hair out of place?)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - have a good weekend ... and don't let Spock's rough bangs get in your way for a happy week ahead. Cheers Hilary

messymimi said...

Hope the upcoming week turns out better than you expect.

Jz said...

R-
Yes, I'm more of a "scrunch 'n' go" kind of gal myself. Partially because that's all my hair will *do*.
If you ever see me with a smooth coif, be assured that aliens will have invaded my body.

H-
It was a lovely weekend, indeed - and a happy week ahead sounds grand.
Thank you for the wishes!

mm-
Thank you. There are positive indications but I don't dare trust them yet. Hell month is tricky like that.
;-D

Bleue D'âme said...

:-)
It ends, it ends. Hang in there.

Jz said...

B-
Hangin', chica!
Thanks
*b*

Fondles said...

When things get wonky sometimes I replay the words a good friend told me ages ago - if it can't get any worse, it can only get better.

Keeping you in my thoughts. (altho i'm not sure what that does and why people say that... but.. yeah. You go kick life's ass! There, that's better :))

Jz said...

F-
*snort*
Don't worry, chica, I'm not going down without a fight!
It's not catastrophic - nobody ever dies in Hell Month, it's just the unrelenting pressure of it that gets to me. (And I may be Weenie Girl but everybody I work with feels the same way, so I refuse to berate myself for letting it under my skin.)
Instead, I practice bending without breaking. ;-)