Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Joys of Pyrex

I got a little carried away and splurged on a slightly pricey new vibrator.
(There was a sale, what can I say?)

It's Shiny. It's Slickery. It's Silver...
It's Glass.

Ooooooooooooooooo!

BG wanted to know how it compares to him. *grin*
Since I've never yet found a vibrator that can tie knots, wield a flogger, or kiss like a fiend, his position is quite safe.
But otherwise …?
He might have been getting Friday nights off.

Because this thing ... is a thing of beauty.
The size is entirely satisfying - anywhere you use it. *delicate cough*
The ultra-smooth surface is FAB!
(My delicate bits are extremely sensitive to many of the more common materials, so I was tickled pink to find a vibrator that my body welcomes eagerly, as opposed to flinching away from.)

There's only one test I've put it through that it doesn't pass with flying colors.
I tried it as a "gag-reflex-taming" device - and danged near chipped a tooth.

Oh ... and if you're going to have it ripped from your body and rolled beneath you while he fucks you until you see God, you might want to turn it off first. Otherwise, you could end up with strange bruises on your coccyx.
(Another of the many things you shouldn't ask me how I know...)

But other than those minor details ...

Next sale, please!
(It comes in other colors, y'know...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love glass! But haven't thought of one that vibes too! Got to do some shopping!!

Jen said...

Does the vibe part come off? I have a glass vibrator/dildo that is AMAZING. The end piece is the vibratinbg piece, so you can make it just a glass dildo if you'd like!

But yeah...never much of an idea to activate gag reflex with glass, it'll hurt :/

YAY FOR NEW TOYS!!!

:)
Jen

strivingforpeace said...

I find mine (which is glass -but does not vibrate) has to be just at the right angle or it's ouchie

good for you for finding one that works so well

and --um -- maybe go with the real thing to work on the gag reflex -- much better

sfp

Jz said...

M-
I think there's another sale going on right now, actually... Whether this one is included or not, I'm not sure, but... one can always shop! ;-)

J-
Yeah, the glass is a sleeve for the vibe. I'm not entirely convinced they're *supposed* to separate but it sure does make cleaning easier, so I don't complain.

sfp-
You know, I made that very suggestion to BG myself. I think he should be willing to donate his body to the cause... He agrees in principle but insists it's my job to be doing my homework, too.
*dramatic sigh* :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Get back here missy!

There is clearly more story to tell...

I'm listening :)

-H

P.S. KG uses a pyrex glass dildo on me that is a little wavy and it has a raised, colorful spiral going up and down shaft. It is quite pretty. I love it when he sticks it in the freezer and surprises me with it. Mmmm!

Jz said...

Story????
Moi???

(*mad batting of the eyelashes*)

o:-)