So, I left out one tiny little detail in my last story.
It may seem minor, yet as any woman can tell you, it's huge.
That stuff I did ... ?
I did while wearing heels.
And I do mean heels.
No modest kitten heel here.
Proper "raise 'em 'til you teeter" Fuck-Me's.
Usually, my pragmatism wins out over my vanity and the FM's stay in the closet, where I just coo over them periodically. But I had a brand spankin' new, SERIOUSLY well-ventilated slut-dress that required an equally "no-holds-barred" approach to one's toilette.
So, I broke out the shoes.
Heck, I even put on .... makeup!
(Which he kissed-and-made-me-cry'd off me before I ever left the couch.)
Those shoes, however?
My ankles ached, the toes scuffed the rug, the heels caught in the almost-fabric of my dress -- but the shoes Stayed On.
Until... my rise to upright and the subsequent door fastening.
You see, we both love The Door but it's actually the most problematic of all our props. You can't just hoist my arms up straight and leave me dangling helplessly against the wood, as a Domly sort might want. Instead, I end up having to slip my fingers over the lintel in order to avoid banged knuckles. Drives him nuts.
And in these shoes, that lintel supported my wrists.
Absolutely NO suspension involved at all.
"*sigh* -- No. This isn't going to work. You are just Too Tall."
So (in a historic moment,) he knelt at my feet, pausing only to turn off the buzzing vibrator as it danced itself across the hardwood floor. Gentle hands unbuckled first one strap, then the other, and slipped the FM's from my feet.
"Great shoes, tho'. Definitely an "A" for presentation..."
Now, I realize this was ultimately a better choice than just draping my wrists over the top of the door and slamming it into position. (Which I'm *pretty sure* he contemplated...)
And realistically, I don't know HOW the heck I would have stayed upright on those puppies, given the balancing act I ended up performing.
But still... those shoes looked GOOD, dammit!
I am definitely going to have to look into ceiling hooks...
5 comments:
Come on, you know the rules: pics or it didn't happen.
You own your abode, yes? I think a sturdy ceiling hook, strategically placed, could be easily camouflaged by hanging a fern or spider plant from it. Just think how much more fun your adventures would be if you could a) wear the FM's during, and b) were actually suspended and not holding the door frame? Well - fun for one of you anyhow.
T-
aw, c'mon.
You know how it is, you put up a picture, the next thing you know, some guy's posting you in his tumblr... ;-p
Think you're just gonna have to trust me, my friend!
gg-
My problem is that there are too many horticulturalists and biologists in my immediate circle to pull off hanging a plant in a pitch-dark corner.
I'd probably do better just sticking some random hook in the middle of nowhere and let them think it was some Alzheimers-inspired idea of Dad's...
You know how it is, you put up a picture, the next thing you know, some guy's posting you in his tumblr.
What?! Why, I would never do... oh, wait; yes, I have.
Think you're just gonna have to trust me, my friend
Trust, but verify.
T-
You are persistent, one has to give you that! ;-p
Post a Comment