I can't be the only one who daydreams about throwing it all aside and starting fresh. So sometimes, I consider my options...
There's:
Wrinkle Chaser
Chicken Sexer
Coin Facilitation Officer
Commercial Space Hunter
Remedy Engineer
Technology Evangelist
Circuit Princess (I need this on a T shirt...)
Director of Fabrication (I am SO all over this one!)
Lay Proselytizer (oooo! oooo!)
Not Under Consideration, However:
Pig Wanker
Ah, the power of words...
What would YOU be?
12 comments:
I would be...(gosh you got me thinking)...
The Eclectic Egocentrist
(yeah I like to make up words!)
Damn, all I can think of is the things I Don't want to be--pig wanker suddenly being front and center lol.
Well not the pig wanker! LMAO
'Though I can think of a few people I shall 'pig wanker' next time they cross me.
I really like Circuit Princess for you.
Me? National Interactions Specialist.
BG would be a Creative Services Implementation Director. :D
-H
Ooops, should be I shall call
M-
That's a good one! :-)
l-
no kidding, huh? Just the thought...
But if you come up with a Want to be, come on back!
H-
I can see you now...
"pig wanker THIS, you!"
National Interactions Specialist is good. (Altho' I'd go Global...)
But I really laughed over BG's.
I think you have him pegged! ;-p
"I think you have him pegged!"
umm...err...Jz? You might want to watch what you say in this crowd. Now while I fully admit to my switch/FemDom curiosity, and I'm sure BG is hot as hell; I am not sure he'd let me peg him. But I would if I could ;-)
-H
good point.
And get your cotton pickin' dildo off my Dom!!!!
Thank you.
kiss kiss
:)
And get your cotton pickin' dildo off my Dom!!!!
I'm just gonna leave this right here.
T-
what?????
(too vehement?)
;-p
:laughs:
Sorry, I had just read it and it seemed funnier at the time.
I guess you had to be there, huh?
;-D
it was cute.
and there was relevance.
...
that's all you're gonna get.
;-)
Post a Comment