Monday, April 5, 2010

More Notes on My Desk

OK, I've bound a COW...
Created a Master...
Now I've got to mount Staff.

I think maybe techs are just naturally wired for kink...

11 comments:

mouse said...

I would think so.

greengirl said...

so are you? climbing on top of a large stick, or attaching a large stick to a wall, or climbing on top of a fellow worker, or attaching a fellow worker to a wall...? Or maybe there are bacterii you need to put on a slide to examine under the microscope?

Jz said...

m-
pointing out the obvious, am I? ;-)

gg-
While I have had co-workers I wouldn't mind stuffing and hanging on the wall, none of the current ones fit that bill...
But yours were all more interesting options than the reality, it's true.

(There's a network volume named "Staff" - I need to automate a connection to it.)

There? Didn't that just ruin the magic?

M said...

"mount Staff"?

Um, need a videographer?

Jz said...

Thing is, I have a feeling you'd try to direct, as well. (Whatever makes me say that, I wonder???)

Although...
You're volunteering to film, gg has already said she'd pay good money to watch...

Could this be my golden opportunity?

turiya said...

Damn... how do I get your job? I like the mounting the staff part... although I'm not quite sure about the bound cow... LOL

spirited

Jz said...

Nope. Sorry.
My job. Mine, mine, mine. All mine.
:-D

worm said...

You're just about the cutest intellectual gal I've 'seen' in a long time!! (Besides me, of course.) Thanks for the consistent giggles.

Jz said...

aw, shucks! (she says, looking down as she scuffs her toe.) Thanks.
And, you're welcome.

Tom Allen said...

You know, you've got to get my mind out of the gutter...

Jz said...

T-
When I figure out the knack, you'll be the first I share it with...!
;-)