Except for how I felt afterwards.
"I hope I'm not coming down with something. Let me google my symptoms."
Imagine my surprise...
*******************
Dismissed by the medical community as "non-existent", Scene-Vector Sub-zero Dom-one (or s0D1) flu appears to be a non-contagious mutation of the common seasonal flu.
Short-lived in nature, s0D1 is a study in contrasts. Most people who experience the ailment speak of a remarkable sense of well-being that goes hand-in-hand with it's discomforts. Extreme cases may even mention an fervent longing to contract the flu again, SOON!
Yet despite these reports, the general medical consensus on the s0D1 variant is that it is "so much poppycock." A prominent physician, speaking on condition of anonymity, said, "I don't know who is fabricating this drivel but when they are found, they should be soundly spanked!"
:-)
Want to know if YOU might be suffering from s0D1?

(The stuff you can find on the internet, I tell ya!)
3 comments:
So THAT's what's wrong with me!!! LMAO
Good one!
spirited
Is this one of those where the symptoms are worse than the cure? What exactly is the cure? I do so hope you recover, and can avoid this in the future!
spirited-
ya know, I knew I couldn't be the only one in our circle suffering from this!
gg-
No cure, per se, but I'm thinking that frequent exposure will ameliorate the symptoms. Altho' the inverse verticality is not high on my list of things to repeat. (Despite bits of it being QUITE fun!)
Post a Comment