Every year, I write SP a story for his birthday. And every year he says, "I really wish you would publish this." Well, I've never had the means before but now I do. So, even though this isn't the current tale or exactly the big day (we're close, tho'!) please join the celebration.
To SP - much love and χρόνια πολλά. (Like, oh, maybe at least another 28?)
Date Night (part one)
"Where did you say we were going, again?"
"I didn't", Edward said, meeting her gaze in the mirror. "I just said you needed to be dressed appropriately when we went out." He reached around her and began to unbutton the white blouse she'd just done up. It opened to reveal her breasts, lushly displayed in a satiny half-bra, nipples peeking over the top.
"And I am. Half-bra, see? No panties, flirty skirt. All as ordered." She rubbed her rump back against him in further proof. "I know, but you're missing something." He cupped her tits and began to squeeze, pinching the nipples between finger and thumb. Her head fell back onto his shoulder as they both watched his reflection knead the soft flesh. "Mmmmm, that's so good" she murmured, her eyes closing in pleasure.
A cold sting on her nipple made her eyes fly open again. He caught her eye in the mirror and grinned. "I bought you a present." She looked down and watched as his fingers pinched the jeweled ring close around her nipple. Her breath caught and she pressed herself closer into his hand. "Mmmm, yeah."
His hands moved to the other breast and fastened the other ring. "There. Now you're ready." He turned her toward him and pressed a kiss to her lips. Moaning, she rubbed against his chest.
"Nice. But stop." he said, pushing her slightly away from him. He buttoned up her blouse, adjusting the fabric over her breasts. "Mmm, I like that. Your nipples look hot." "Hot?" she squeaked. "They may burn a hole in my shirt! Hon, I can't go out like this. I'm dripping wet and well on my way to coming already."
"Excellent. But you can't yet. Now, don't touch yourself. Just let your nipples burn and your pussy ache." He swatted her rump and pushed her gently toward the door. "Let's go."
_________________________
They were heading for a booth in the back of the cafe when she felt him stop. She heard, "May we join you?" and turned back. He was gesturing her into the empty side of the booth they'd just passed. She raised an eyebrow, then walked back and slid into the corner seat. Smiling across at her was a very attractive man. She smiled back as Edward tucked in beside her. "This is Tom, a friend from work." They exchanged pleasantries while the waiter came to take their order. Edward draped an arm across her shoulder. His fingers stroked her neck then dropped to her collarbone, continuing their caresses as he and Tom chatted. She was quiet, half-listening but mostly thinking about how very wet she was and how hot her burning nipples felt. She just hoped she didn't embarass herself in front of Tom.
Gradually, she became aware that Edward's fingers were pulling the fabric of her blouse smooth, so that it tautened across her breast with each stroke. Biting her lip, she lightly kicked his ankle under the table. Still talking, he ignored her but his fingers gathered a bunch of fabric and began to tug in a lazy rhythm. Oh, shit. He was slowly, imperceptably, using the cloth to massage her aching nipples. Oh, god. Her breath went shallow with arousal. She pinched his thigh, but he simply picked up her hand and brought it to his mouth. He nipped, then kissed two fingertips and growled, "Sit still."
Tom's lips twitched as he watched them. His eyes roamed over her flushed face, then down to her breasts. His eyes darkened as he watched the fabric stretch tight with every shaking breath. He glanced at Edward, who responded with a sharp pull that actually jostled her breast. She gave up and moaned. Tom's smile widened. He and Edward ceased talking and focused their attention on her chest. They seemed mesmerized by the movement of her flesh as Edward tugged her breast up and down. The tantalizing massage went on and on, leaving her fighting for control. All she could do was lean heavily into Edward and pray she could walk when it came time to leave.
"Man, that's hot. Are those ..., does she have something on her nipples under there?"
"Some jewelry, yes. In fact, I was about to check on it. Would you like to do that for me?"
"Hell, yeah."
"Mmm. OK. When we finish our drinks..."
(come back Tuesday for part two...)
©Jz
-please do not steal my words-
10 comments:
great...I have to wait???
And ya, shame on you for not sharing stuff like before.
mouse
Only 'til Tuesday!!
:-D
I have never looked forward to a Tuesday more
*grins*
At least I don't drag the suspense on for too long!
(nice new icon, btw)
Damn... it's Tuesday here, though... doesn't that count for anything???
Awesome story! I'm going to have to hire you as an official reader of my novel for purposes of feedback now... it's a non-paying job though.
spirited
*laughs* You got me. I should have been more specific. - Tuesday evening, EST.
Hmm. "Purveyor of Feedback" - that would look interesting on the resume, no? Like the time I saw someone advertising for a Director of Fabrication. I've always thought that would have been a good fit!
Very good story. You have a knack for this type of writing. How much of it is based on real life experiences? And can't wait for part two.
FD
Ahem - it's tuesday here in the CST zone - that's *behind* EST even - Did I ever mention my infinite patience? Very impressive btw.
LMAO... Purveyor of Feedback. I love it!
FD-
Thank you.
As to your question, I'm just going to smile and take the Fifth. ;-)
gg-
Tuesday evening, woman! Let a gal get home and take her shoes off, for goodness' sake!
(Yes, I think we have mentioned how our patience is of the same elevated quality. *cough*)
spirited-
:-D
Post a Comment