Friday, October 9, 2009

Journal Musings 11


The entry's a bit out of sequence but it doesn't really matter.  And since this seems to be Orgasm Week, I figured it made sense to switch things around a little.


Man, I've Missed This!

"In the Tantric model, the sexual experience is seen as a dance with no beginning or end. There is no goal, only the present moment."
And we know I love to dance...

Throwing no stones but it's been sixteen years and three guys since I've had this kind of fun with sex. Not to downplay pure physical grappling but I've always preferred the fuck to the cum. Or, more precisely, the mental aspect of sex as opposed to the strictly physical. I like to play. Games don't need to have a point, just be fun. Which sex finally is again. Must be -  I'm back to having non-physical orgasms. (w00t!! )

Tantric philosophy distinguishes between an orgasm and an ejaculation for men. I'm not quite sure how to translate that into a female context but the theory holds. I'm perfectly capable of cresting the wave mentally, without an actual physical release. Doing both together is even more amazing. But cumming without the mind fuck is something that I find soul-numbing. (Been there, done that, threw away the T-shirt.)

Fast-forward to yesterday's playtime. I was, as instructed, dripping wet and masturbating when BG arrived. Pants dropped, the cock went in my mouth, the clothespins went on my nipples, and my trip to paradise began. 

I was deep in blow job mode and attempting to not be distracted from my task by the fact that BG was torturing my nipples when the next thing I knew, I'd shot off into the stratosphere.
Now, I've had mental orgasms from being fucked and I've had physical orgasms from nothing but verbal stimulation and we know I get really horny from having my boobs abused. But I've never had breast-play induce a mind-gasm before. 
Just like the first time we tried anal, I was totally out of it. Making all sorts of noise, with BG (quite rightly) trying to get me to tell him if this is a good scream or a bad scream. The problem was, I was flying so high, I could hear him but it took me several moments to claw my way back inside my brain enough to answer. (None too coherently, I might add, but it served.) Then I went right back to where I'd been, thank you very much.
Bliss.

(Did I mention I've missed this?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

really who wouldn't, lets hope you don't have to miss it much going forward.

greengirl said...

Oh i do hope there's lots more in store for you. Nice that you've moved out of neutral - here's hoping for 4th or 5th and lots of RPM's.

Jz said...

Sir J-
Pithy and true.
(and yes, I laughed.)

gg-
Thanks, ma'am!
I'd love the RPM's but I'll settle for the mills of God. Whatever works. ;-)

turiya said...

MMMmmmmmmmmmm gotta love those mind-gasms! My relationship with my Master is the first where I've ever truly enjoyed sex, so I definitely know where you're coming from.

spirited

Jz said...

Welcome, spirited. Nice to see you from the other side of the comment box!
Yeah, it continually amazes me how very much flux there is in women's sexuality. We are different both among ourselves and within ourselves, varying from relationship to relationship, day to day, event to event.
Kind of our own built-in rollercoaster!

mouse said...

I have no problem with mental orgasms, it's the real ones that give me trouble. LOL

Sorry couldn't resist. Honestly you're very right, sometimes when I'm off in another world my body finds it easier, for the big O to get to o.

The weird part is sex doesn't really have to part of it.

mouse