Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Good Dom Is...

Firm
Scholarly_Professor: a slap for the insolence
Scholarly_Professor: and another slap just because it is fun - for ME
Scholarly_Professor: that will keep you in place
Jz: no squirming allowed, even?
Scholarly_Professor: squirm at your own risk
Jz: wiggling on your dick?
Scholarly_Professor: wiggle at your own peril
Scholarly_Professor: there is no mercy
Scholarly_Professor: no escape
Jz: wow- tough guy

Considerate
"Sir, I'm having trouble breathing with my face smooshed into the mattress. May I have a pillow under my shoulders, please?"
"Of course. You need to be comfortable while I'm paddling the stuffing out of you..."

Supportive
Scholarly_Professor: I hate that you are so impossibly hard on yourself
Scholarly_Professor: that's my prerogative

Sweet (occasionally)
"What do you most like to see your sub wearing?"
"That all depends. I adore lingerie and fetish wear but there are times I only want to see her wearing a smile."

Judicious
Jz: so, do I get to ask a question without being told to report to my dom for punishment?
Scholarly_Professor: I will have to read the question and then decide

Discerning
"I'm going to fuck you silly. Not that you aren't normally..."

Determined
Scholarly_Professor: I'll have a friend come to help
Scholarly_Professor: maybe a third to shut you up
Jz: you think you can accomplish that with only 3?
Jz: shutting me up takes a LOT
Scholarly_Professor: I can accomplish it by myself
Scholarly_Professor: as far as that goes
Jz: i can still mumble....
Scholarly_Professor: for a few seconds

Selflessly Giving
"I bought you a spreader bar!"

(what did I miss?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO thats awesome!! I love this post!

greengirl said...

Jz - truly you are a well rounded and covered from all angles sub.

turiya said...

That was great! LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL! That was wonderful! He is clearly quick-witted and sharp. So let's add mental agility.

Jz said...

*grins*
Glad you all liked them!

(Altho I have to note that if it's not attributed to SP, it's BG speaking... I'll admit I'm actually a bit leery of the day I end up in the same room with both of them. *gulp!*)

Be interesting to see if any doms deign to comment on this one, or if it's "just too silly." ;-)