Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A General Reminder


In this time of change and uncertainty:



(I thought we could all use that...)

9 comments:

greengirl said...

So calm I'm practically asleep.

turiya said...

A great reminder... thanks! :-D

Jz said...

gg-
WAKE UP!!!
Now, carry on...

spirited-
thanks. :-)
I just figured there's a whole bunch of us riding our own little rollercoasters right now, so it might be a handy public service announcement.

mouse said...

Noooo kidding!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me smile today. I needed that.

A very good post.

http://thepinkpoppet.wordpress.com/

Jz said...

mouse-
yes, you were one of the ones I was thinking about. There were about 7 of us. Enough, I thought...

ms. poppet-
Welcome! I'm always happy to hear I made someone smile. :-)

cutesypah said...

thanks for this, sweetie! I think I need to print this out, and show it to my clients as well.

hugs,
cutesypah

P.s. I've opened up my blog to accept all posts, if you care to stop by and give me your .02 worth sometime.

JMDee said...

Crazy-- that's the background on my computer. I love it!

Jz said...

cutseypah,
Perhaps made into a pin?
If nothing else, it would be a good icebreaker. :-)

JMD,
No way! Get out of town!!!
That's too funny.