Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ooo! Men in Leather!

OK, so it was an Ocktober Fest promotion and the leather consisted of lederhosen.

An unattached sub has to take her jollies where she can get them...
;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grown men, in the possession of God given Free Will, yodeling while wearing lederhosen and slapping their shoes, that is scarier than anything you may have seen on that domsite. Always carry at least an industrial strength cattle prod when you go near that, a shotgun would be better.
SP

Jz said...

OMG! I hadn't made a connection between the two posts. Trust you to come up with that! Now I've got this visual of a shoe-slapping dom in lederhosen burned into my retinas, thank you very much!

The shotgun would be better but you know me, I've drawn blood with a cucumber. I stay away from any form of projecting missiles, in the interests of public safety.