Friday, September 4, 2009

Journal Musings 8

House full o' company keeping me offline for a few days. Just popping this up for now and then back to hostessing. Cya soon! -Jz

Blueberry BOB

I've been requested to desensitize the back of my throat. (ahem) BG suggested fingers but I always scratch my throat with my nails, so I decided to try BOB.
BG also wants me to start easing BOB into the nether regions. But I think I'll start with fingers. (How very contrary!) But BOB first thing sounds a little ambitious to me, given how hard I remember this being the last time it was attempted.

It feels a bit pragmatic to be doing these exercises. And frankly, giving head to a bright blue vibrator just seems absurd. But the desired result doesn't. I want for him to see me take him down my throat to the hilt and I want (God, yes!) his cock buried in my ass.

True, I might rather wait until he can help me. But that doesn't sit right - I don't see submission as passive thing but rather as an active handing over control. It's not, "I'll sit here like a lump and take whatever," there's reciprocity of effort, albeit of different sorts.

So here I sit, gagging on 7 inches of translucent blue plastic.
And wincing in anticipation...

******************************************
SP: I think I am going to patent a dildo with an mp3 player in it...
Jz: well, THAT made me laugh really hard!
******************************************

3 comments:

mouse said...

I never used to like BOB, but I've grown to appreciate BOB's talents.

mouse

Jz said...

I'm with you on that, mouse.
I never even owned a toy until last December (ok, so I should be Bitch Behind The Times...) and I wasn't initially sure what all the fuss was about.

I've come around, however. To the point that I think I finally understand those women who say you can never have too many boyfriends... at least not of the battery operated kind!
:-)

David said...

SP - I am afraid you are too late - www.ohmibod.com