I've been nervous about posting this but decided to get over it.
Just a little story for a Friday night...
A Rainy Night at the Bookstore
It was a slow night at the bookstore. She looked out the rain-spangled window and shivered at the empty, chilly sidewalks. "Guess it's just you and me tonight, boy" she said to the fat cat that watched her lazily from an armchair. "No one with a lick of sense is going to come out in this. What I need is a project to keep me busy." Scooping up an armful of books to be shelved, she headed to the back of the store. Might as well work on that messy science section.
Minutes later, she was bending over the piles of books on the floor, when she heard a quiet, "Excuse me." She straightened up and saw a tall, handsome man with water glistening in his dark hair. "Oh. Sorry about that. I didn't hear you come in." He smiled at her. "Don't be sorry. I was enjoying the view." Her face heated. "But since you're up now, the sign said sciences were back here?"
She looked at him and smiled. "You, sir, have come to the right place. Physical's this side, mathematical is the other, over there." He moved into her aisle. Crouching back down, she asked, "Any particular work?" An upward glance found his eyes exploring her cleavage.
"Well, I'm not sure. Let's see what you've got."
A surge of arousal ran through her at his tone. Impishly, she gathered a few books and held them close so her breasts pressed upwards. She stood and slowly slid the books away from under her bosom until they were offered out to him. "Have a look. Maybe you'll see something you like." Lips twitching, he gravely replied, "That is entirely possible." He took the books to a low armchair and settled in.
Returning to the front for more books, she whispered, "Whaddya think, little one?" to the cat. "A good project?" The cat blinked lazily and flicked his tail. "Yeah, I think so, too."
She stopped at the armchair to see if there were any books she could take away. He handed her a couple and she went back to work. They shared the space in silence for a time, the faint drum of rain interrupted only by the rustle of turning pages. She sneaked a few looks over at his chair but he seemed engrossed in the books. She sighed inwardly. Oh, well.
The armchair creaked as he rose and moved into the next aisle. "I've left the ones I don't want on the seat of the chair." he said. She moved to the chair, leaning over the back to gather the books. Straightening up, she heard a murmur right behind her. "Mmmm, no. I don't think I'm done looking yet." Two hands gently but firmly slid up her sides to her shoulders and pressed her back down. The arousal that had begun to recede came roaring back. Bent at the waist, she let the books drop back onto the seat again. "Good girl. Now, put your hands on the arms." Heart racing, she did as he said. "Very good. Now stay like that."
His hands dragged back down to her hips and swiped lightly down her thighs, pulling her skirt up with their return motion. She felt exposed, vulnerable, and really turned on as she presented her bottom to this man. It was wonderful. Her back arched.
"Oh, that's good. I think you like this, don't you?" The question was punctuated with another slide of his hands, this one between her thighs, just brushing against her drenched crotch. She bit her lip to stifle a moan.
"You haven't answered me. Do you like this?"
"Yes" she whispered.
The next slide of his hands went beneath her panties and carried them down her legs. "Step out." Light-headed with excitement, she did. Without a word, he nudged her legs further apart. "Stay still," he warned. Walking in front of the chair, he examined her. Flushed and breathing hard, she met his gaze. "Very nice. But I need to see more of those tits you teased me with." He balanced one knee on the seat of the chair and cupped her breasts. Her breath caught on a moan. He scooped his hands into the low neckline of her top, deftly unsnapped the front fastening of her bra, and pulled her breasts out over the neckline. "There. Now I can see what I'm doing." He squeezed and plumped and pinched her nipples until a look of satisfaction came across his face. "That's a nice shade of pink." She was trembling with need by now and could do nothing but look at him with slightly glazed eyes.
Standing, he said, "You know I'm going to fuck you now, right?" She nodded. "No, I want you to answer me. You do know I'm going to fuck you now?" "Yes."
"You want to be fucked, don't you?" "Yes."
He drew down the zip of his pants and let his erection pop free. "So that you know, this is what's going to be ramming into you soon. You think you'll like it?"
She looked at the beautiful engorged cock bobbing just inches from her mouth. "Oh, God, yes!" She tried to capture it between her lips but she couldn't reach. "Uh, uh," he warned with a quick slap to the side of her rump. "I said to keep still."
"But I want to suck it!" she moaned, eyes never leaving the strong flesh.
"Well," he considered, "I could let you suck it but then I'd have to punish you for moving."
"I don't care," she moaned, "just let me!"
He moved closer to the side of the chair and she shifted her weight on her arms so she could lean across until she felt the velvety head brush her lips. With a happy sigh, she drew him in.
He felt like heaven in her mouth, strong and hard and full. She relaxed her throat and tightened her tongue and began to fuck him, her whole body rocking with each stroke. A hand grabbed her hair and guided her as her mouth slid over him. Several sweet minutes passed, then she felt him pull out past her lips. She moaned a protest but he stepped away. "No, I'm not going to come in your mouth. I'm going to fuck your pussy until you scream. Now, get back in position and then don't move."
More turned on that she would have believed possible, she aligned herself over the chair again. "Such a sweet ass," he crooned behind her, "I'm going to make it match your tits." With that, she felt a stinging slap on her right cheek. She cried out, even as a matching slap landed on the left. "I told you I would have to punish you if you moved."
"I know," she gasped. "You just startled me." "Good, because I'm not done yet." He began a rhythmic barrage of slaps that set her bottom on fire. "Oh, yeah, you're going a nice shade of pink. I think I can stop now." "No!" she gasped, "Don't!"
He chuckled. "So, the naughty girl likes her punishment?" "God, yes! Please! More!"
"Well, it is punishment but since you earned it for a good reason, I'll do as you ask this once." Two final slaps, harder and more forceful, landed on each cheek.
"Now I'm going to fuck you." His hands squeezed her burning ass, sending waves of pain-tinged heat deep into her flesh. She wailed as, with one forceful thrust, he penetrated her swollen, wet folds. Withdrawing, he slammed into her again and again, taking her hard and fast. She dropped her head and cried out softly with each thrust. Her elbows ached from the force she was absorbing but all she cared about was the feel of him, filling her, stretching her, fucking her. She couldn't get enough.
His hands reached beneath her to grasp her breasts. With a rough squeeze, he used them to lift her up. "Look out front." Gasping, she raised her eyes. There was a man outside the window, looking straight at the two of them. "See how he's watching us? Show him how much you love this." He pinched her nipples and said, "Let him see how much you love getting fucked by me." Too aroused for embarrassment, her eyes locked with those of the watching man. She was mindless, uncaring of anything except the next slam of hard cock into her hungry pussy. They stared as fingers pinched and pulled on her nipples. They stared as the pace of the fuck increased. She heard the squelching of wet flesh and the slap of another spank and she smiled into those watching eyes. "C'mon, baby. Come now!" she heard from behind her. At the final sharp slap, her head dropped back as she tumbled over and over again into a wild, keening orgasm.
With a kiss to her shoulder, her lover released her breasts. Slowly, he slipped wetly from her body. She slumped over the armchair, breathing hard. Quiet footsteps sounded in front of her. Weakly, she raised her head. With a nod to the man behind her, the man from the window smiled. "Physical sciences?" A tired grin flashed across her face as she said, "My new favorite subject. Gimme a minute and I'll see what we can find for you..."
©Jz
-please do not steal my words-
8 comments:
I'm fanning myself.....Really! Taht got my motor running big time..
mmmmmmmm
mouse
Lovely story! I must find myself a quiet, little bookstore so that I can replay it all in my head.
She really was in the zone, wasn't she, to have not cared about the man watching them. What a slutty little girl! Delicious.
Jz,
I'm not sure why you were nervous to post this. very well-written and extremely erotic!
thanks for sharing.
cutesypah
It seems we both have an affinity for the dark closeness of bookstores. Very nice and sexy story, such a naughty girl you have portrayed.
I hope you are "over it" and will continue to share your fiction with us.
David
all-
Kind words.
Thank you.
Jz, That was Hot! Thanks for sharing. CD
Omigoodness, Jz, that was super hot! Thank you for sharing (even if it is years and years later!!)
o-
*grin*
Glad you liked it. :-)
Post a Comment