As soon as I saw Spock's picture I knew who posted even before I saw you name. Love this...you ought to print it out and put in on the wall by your desk. Even if the dimwits don't get it, it will make you smile. :) Sending lots of positive energy your way.
so, just catching up (been crazy the past couple of months)- and I misread this - HELLMOUTH... not Hell Month - does tht mean you're NOT into Buffy as much as I am?? I mean, we BOTH love Spock!! To top it off, I was gloriously excited that somehow there was a CONNECTION between Spock and Buffy!! One YOU, oh GREAT One had discovered and I had somehow missed... but damn girl! Sighs, back to the mundane....
7 comments:
He's one i would not want to have to explain my answers to. Hope things are getting better for you, or will do so very soon.
As soon as I saw Spock's picture I knew who posted even before I saw you name. Love this...you ought to print it out and put in on the wall by your desk. Even if the dimwits don't get it, it will make you smile. :) Sending lots of positive energy your way.
Hugs and blessings...Cat
mm-
No kidding about having to explain to him!
Thank you - things should start calming in a week or so...
C-
A printout by my desk would be good... I briefly considered the t-shirt option, but I might get spoken to for that... ;-D
Thanks!
Thinking of you and sending you love.
xx
A-
Thanks, sunshine.
Back at'cha, y'know. ;-*
so, just catching up (been crazy the past couple of months)- and I misread this - HELLMOUTH... not Hell Month - does tht mean you're NOT into Buffy as much as I am?? I mean, we BOTH love Spock!! To top it off, I was gloriously excited that somehow there was a CONNECTION between Spock and Buffy!! One YOU, oh GREAT One had discovered and I had somehow missed... but damn girl! Sighs, back to the mundane....
s-
And now, here I am, abjectly disappointed to have failed you, even though the task was one you completely fabricated...
*le sigh*
;-D
Post a Comment