Marriages – 0
Proposals – 0
Divorces – 0
Surgeries – 0
Tattoos – 0 (for now)
Piercings – 3
Divorces – 0
Surgeries – 0
Tattoos – 0 (for now)
Piercings – 3
Ever:
Shot a gun – BB only. Quite probably for the best, even if it did leave me odd one out in my family (and meant that brother got both Dad and Mom’s shotguns.)
Quit a job – shi’chyeah
Been on TV – a couple of times - background appearances only
Fallen in love – 2.5 times
Driven cross country – No. That’s a bucket list item. (After, “win lottery” so I can afford to take that kind of time…)
Hit a deer – Yep. He mangled my front frame, stared uncomprehendingly at me through the window and then limped into the woods. (The guy who pulled over behind me pulled out his gun and went after him while I sat in my car and twitched in shock.)
Watched a birth – No… and I’m okay with that
Ridden in an ambulance – Surprisingly, not yet
Sung karaoke – No singing - but I rock as back up go-go dancer
Ice skated – Unfailingly, multiple times each winter, until the unfortunate skull fracture incident
Been surfing – body only
Seen the ocean – kinda hard to miss around here, so, yes
Ridden a horse - No. Elephant, yes - horse, no.
Almost died – No. Altho’ every medically-informed person in my life demands to know if I realize how lucky I was with the whole skull fracture/concussion thing.
Been punched – By a guy, no. Another female, yes. (ah, high school!)
Punched back – Heck yeah
Quit a job – shi’chyeah
Been on TV – a couple of times - background appearances only
Fallen in love – 2.5 times
Driven cross country – No. That’s a bucket list item. (After, “win lottery” so I can afford to take that kind of time…)
Hit a deer – Yep. He mangled my front frame, stared uncomprehendingly at me through the window and then limped into the woods. (The guy who pulled over behind me pulled out his gun and went after him while I sat in my car and twitched in shock.)
Watched a birth – No… and I’m okay with that
Ridden in an ambulance – Surprisingly, not yet
Sung karaoke – No singing - but I rock as back up go-go dancer
Ice skated – Unfailingly, multiple times each winter, until the unfortunate skull fracture incident
Been surfing – body only
Seen the ocean – kinda hard to miss around here, so, yes
Ridden a horse - No. Elephant, yes - horse, no.
Almost died – No. Altho’ every medically-informed person in my life demands to know if I realize how lucky I was with the whole skull fracture/concussion thing.
Been punched – By a guy, no. Another female, yes. (ah, high school!)
Punched back – Heck yeah
Are you:
In love now – pffffffft! *waves hand dismissively*
NEXT QUESTION!
(oh, we’re done…)
12 comments:
Well done Jz ... interesting questions - that fracture sounds a fortunate miss ... I'd almost agree with you on all those ... one marriage = failed! Cheers Hilary
I love your answers! Are you thinking about getting a tattoo? I ponder it occasionally, but not for long. And am trying to picture you fighting in high school... and i'm with you on saying piffle to "in-love"
<3
Oh, wait, it wasn't piffle, it was the possibly-even-better "pfffft" :)
Unusual meme, Jz...thanks for sharing your fun answers.
Hugs and blessings...Cat
I love your sense of humor. Very fun meme.
Amy
H-
Do you think we are secretly “almost-twins”?
(and we need a better word than “failed” for “just didn’t work out”…)
O-
Oh, I’ve wanted a tattoo for years and years - just not quite enough to actually sit down and get one. And since, frankly, I think they look foolish on old skin, the window of “supple canvas” opportunity is behind me by now. But I’m not willing to say never, either!
C-
Glad you liked it.
Very few of these things stir me to participation but I kinda liked this one.
A-
Thank you.
(*blush*)
Great answers! Love to learn about you and I find that riding an elephant is much more interesting than riding a horse....
B-
Thank you, sunshine!
I've always liked the ones where you learn more about the person, so it's nice to hear that others feel that way, as well.
Maybe I'll get around to horses someday. :-)
Stealing this!
Must admit, the first ever there surprised me.
Go ahead and steal!
(and go tell Amy that you did - she gets spanks for every other thief out there.)
I find myself strangely pleased that I still hold some surprises. ;-D
OK -so doing this
Marriages – 1
Proposals – 3(but one was a weirdo and one I barely knew so yeah, NOT happening)
Divorces – 0
Surgeries – shit- NUMEROUS -at least 4
Tattoos – 3 (for now)
Piercings – 9
Ever:
Shot a gun – I'm Canadian- no way
Quit a job – shi’chyeah
Been on TV – nope
Fallen in love – once
Driven cross country – not entire country ... as far east as possible,middle but not west
Hit a deer – JZ -glad you survived but poor BamBi- might have been kind. managed to avoid hitting one so far (fingers crossed for continued luck)
Watched a birth – well, wide awake and aware through my own kids -also there for a gf so yeah!
Ridden in an ambulance – five times?
Sung karaoke – very very BADLY
Ice skated – I dont think what I do could be called skating, scraping around the ice while I shooed off Grade Ones for fear of falling and flattening them
Been surfing – nope but would love to
Seen the ocean – SO envious of you JZ - have seen 2 oceans numerous seas
Ridden a horse - just about lived on one when young but would probably fall off now
Almost died – JZ - glad your brains weren't scrambled - and yes, I did die -technically! Drowned and pronounced as a kid! Run over and thought to be dead another time and set myself on fire saving my sister who set herself on fire - yeah, we had an exciting house!
Been punched – never
Punched back – not so far
Are you:
In love now – pffffffft! *waves hand dismissively*
Oh, friend selkie-
Well, golly… that’s 3 more piercings than I would have guessed.
Now I must think some more…
KAOS road trip to Western Canada coming up!!
(Kick Ass Opinionated Subs, for those who haven’t been reading for years and years..)
As to seeing the ocean, you *know* what my response to that is. ;-p
I’d thought we were kind of neck-in-neck for klutziness but your near-death experiences force me to concede the title.
Soooooo glad you played along!
Post a Comment