the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
I like photo #5, Humphrey Bogart style Nimoy.
Hi Jz - crazy photos of Mr Spock - he does look ready ... cheers Hilary
LOVE that!! And um, no, probably not that fashion ready..
He is timeless and will always stick out and set the trend.
Love them all but the Bogey Spock is my favorite...have several similar hats but none in brown. ;) Thanks for sharing, Jz.Hugs and blessings...Cat
Enjoyed this catwalk you made Mr. Spock dojust for me--on my laptop screen. Cheers!
a_kSpart? Bogark? Your vote duly noted. ;-pH-He does, doesn’t he?Kind of a man for all seasons.O-Oh, I don’t know. I’m pretty sure either of us could keep up with at least numbers one and six…:-Dmm-You betcha!I see you understand… C-Color, schmuller! You have the hats and are ready!That’s the part that counts.A-oooh, now you have me imagining Spock strutting.In a manly yet dispassionate way, of course.:-D
Rofl, ok i could do one, and six but i wouldn't like it. Maybe i could do the fedora instead? (That is a fedora, right? Number 5?)
O-Well, we wouldn't have to *wear* them, exactly, just be sort of companion pieces.As it were.:-D
Hee, this made me smile today. Thank you.
T-It always does my heart good to make someone smile.Thank *you*
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I like photo #5, Humphrey Bogart style Nimoy.
Hi Jz - crazy photos of Mr Spock - he does look ready ... cheers Hilary
LOVE that!! And um, no, probably not that fashion ready..
He is timeless and will always stick out and set the trend.
Love them all but the Bogey Spock is my favorite...have several similar hats but none in brown. ;) Thanks for sharing, Jz.
Hugs and blessings...Cat
Enjoyed this catwalk you made Mr. Spock do
just for me--
on my laptop screen.
Cheers!
a_k
Spart? Bogark?
Your vote duly noted. ;-p
H-
He does, doesn’t he?
Kind of a man for all seasons.
O-
Oh, I don’t know.
I’m pretty sure either of us could keep up with at least numbers one and six…
:-D
mm-
You betcha!
I see you understand…
C-
Color, schmuller! You have the hats and are ready!
That’s the part that counts.
A-
oooh, now you have me imagining Spock strutting.
In a manly yet dispassionate way, of course.
:-D
Rofl, ok i could do one, and six but i wouldn't like it. Maybe i could do the fedora instead? (That is a fedora, right? Number 5?)
O-
Well, we wouldn't have to *wear* them, exactly, just be sort of companion pieces.
As it were.
:-D
Hee, this made me smile today. Thank you.
T-
It always does my heart good to make someone smile.
Thank *you*
Post a Comment