Saturday, December 31, 2016

The "Stick a Fork in It" Edition

So very done with 2016...

Let's focus on looking ahead, shall we?  :-)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I drove a sharpened ironwood stake through the heart of 2016. Now I'm sitting with my vial of holy water to make sure it doesn't even twitch for the next 40 minutes or so. Then we should be safe.

The year is new, the hopes are new, the aspirations are new, but my warm wishes for happiness and prosperity remains the same for you, Chica. Happy New Year!

Jz said...

lm-
I'll get a katana, just in case...

Thank you for the good wishes, sunshine.
Back atcha fourfold!

*b*

greengirl said...

Happy New Year Sunshine! I so hope it has goodness in store for you.

Jz said...

gg-
Thanks, sweetie!
Very much the same from me to you, my friend.

Blondie said...

Happy New Year. I hope that 2017 is filled with laughter and love, excitement, and good memories.

Jz said...

B-
Thank you.
Your lips to God's ears - and the same to you and yours. :-)

Anonymous said...

It was a wild and weird and wonderful and awful 2016. I was happy and sad and peaceful and riotously angry...

normal year, mostly.

*grins*

but it wouldn't be bad for things to go in a smoothish fashion as we move into uncharted waters later this month.

Wishing you happiness (in all it's myriad of forms) as we take this new spin around the sun.
Wishing you quiet times, and times with friends and family around you. Wishing you the scent of pines, the swish of waves, the crunch of sand, and snow, and leaves beneath your feet.
Wishing you blue skies, and enough rain for the flowers to bloom madly. Wishing you, dear friend, love of all forms...physical, mental, spiritual.

Peace, light, joy, and naughtiness...

nilla

Jz said...

n-
shoot, if I get half of those, it'll be a great success!
(and here I was, aiming only for "not completely miserable"... ;-p)

Thank you, my friend.
And at least that much for you.

olivia said...

Happy (belated) New Year! Not sorry to see the end of 2016. Here's to better times ahead. 💜

Jz said...

O-
Onward and upward, as they say!
Yy

Lea said...

2016 can suck it.

Well, no. If it did suck it, maybe it wouldn't suck so much?

I don't know what I'm talking about. Bring on 2017!

Jz said...

L-
It has been a year that warrants a raspberry at its departing backside, hasn't it?
With you in the bringing on!