I've loved your mugs of Christmas posts but this is the cream of the crop of your Christmas posts. Or. .mayhap... the eggnog? *giggling* Nilla, wishing you peace and light and love and lube now and always.
L- It's pretty, isn't it? I've never heard it anywhere except the Lynyrd Skynyrd Christmas album - you'd think someone else would have picked it up, tho', wouldn't you?
8 comments:
beautiful, thanks you
B-
Glad you liked it. :-)
I've loved your mugs of Christmas posts but this is the cream of the crop of your Christmas posts. Or. .mayhap... the eggnog? *giggling*
Nilla, wishing you peace and light and love and lube now and always.
n-
I'm very glad to know you enjoyed the Christmas barrage. :-)
I will confess to kinda liking this one myself.
thank you, sunshine.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas
-H
You too, sunshine!
I am surprised that I have never heard this song, it's lovely. Thank you for sharing it. Merry Christmas!
L-
It's pretty, isn't it?
I've never heard it anywhere except the Lynyrd Skynyrd Christmas album - you'd think someone else would have picked it up, tho', wouldn't you?
Post a Comment